Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Facebook makes me complete 'security checks' after CCleaner is run (every time)

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Moltres Rider

Moltres Rider

• Banned
  • 51 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:48 AM

Posted 01 September 2013 - 10:19 PM

EVERY TIME I run CCleaner I get logged out of Facebook and all other sites even though during setup I opted to keep that information... ON TOP OF THAT when logging into Facebook after a CCleaner run Facebook will make me do friend or phone verifications or both!!! just logging out and closing browser or just normal cache clearing DOES NOT yield this problem!!! it is ONLY after a CCleaner run!!! how can I stop this??? I DON'T want to uninstall CCleaner just shortly buying pro!!!!! someone told me about CCleaner and all it does is give problems with my Facebook!!!!!!!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 frankp316

frankp316

• Members
  • 2,677 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:48 AM

Posted 02 September 2013 - 04:42 AM

What are you using CCleaner for? The experts here will advise against using the registry cleaning function.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users