Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello everybody!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 pdqwik

pdqwik

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:26 AM

Posted 01 September 2013 - 09:14 AM

I'm a returning student trying to retrain myself to work in the computer field. I have a lot of self taught knowledge about upgrading and repairing computers. I just left a job interview and was informed that 90% of his work was virus removal. Due to best common sense practices I have little experience in virus removal so I am here to learn. Maybe later I can contribute.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 LazyPotato

LazyPotato

• Banned
  • 287 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:56 AM

Posted 01 September 2013 - 11:13 AM

Virus Removal is the easiest thing I've ever seen :rolleyes: I've been analyzing malware since years and it's quite fun and interesting to learn more about rootkits,bootkits & Trojans. Fun thing is,new ones pop out every second (scary)...Well aside from that,I'll be happy to give you some knowledge about malware & how to remove them.

On-topic : :hello: and :welcome: to BleepingComputers. Looking forward to see you post.

Edit : Fixed font,and removed unknown HTML-tag

Edited by Jesus H. Christ, 01 September 2013 - 11:15 AM.

#3 quietman7

quietman7

Bleepin' Janitor

• Global Moderator
  • 51,281 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:26 AM

Posted 01 September 2013 - 07:11 PM

Hello pdqwik

Training in malware removal is conducted at various online Unite Schools to include:And if you need assistance yourself, our staff is always willing to help. See How do I get help? Who is helping me?

Most of the malware removal Helpers here are experts who have completed an arduous training course of instruction at one of the various online schools I noted above.
Windows Insider MVP 2017-2018
Microsoft MVP Reconnect 2016
Microsoft MVP Consumer Security 2007-2015 kO7xOZh.gif
Member of UNITE, Unified Network of Instructors and Trusted Eliminators

If I have been helpful & you'd like to consider a donation, click 38WxTfO.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users