Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Computer Acting Weird

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Stretch21

Stretch21

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:25 PM

Posted 24 April 2006 - 03:03 AM

heres my log

Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1
Scan saved at 3:45:02 PM, on 4/24/2006
Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP2 (6.00.2900.2180)

Running processes:
D:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
D:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
D:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
D:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
D:\WINDOWS\system32\Ati2evxx.exe
D:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
D:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
D:\WINDOWS\system32\Ati2evxx.exe
D:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
D:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
D:\Program Files\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Anti-Virus 6.0\avp.exe
D:\WINDOWS\system32\CTsvcCDA.EXE
D:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
D:\WINDOWS\system32\MsPMSPSv.exe
D:\WINDOWS\system32\nvraidservice.exe
D:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI Control Panel\atiptaxx.exe
D:\Program Files\Microsoft AntiSpyware\gcasServ.exe
D:\Program Files\Creative\SBAudigy2\Surround Mixer\CTSysVol.exe
D:\Program Files\Creative\SBAudigy2\DVDAudio\CTDVDDet.EXE
D:\Program Files\Winamp\winampa.exe
D:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerDVD\PDVDServ.exe
D:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe
D:\Program Files\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Anti-Virus 6.0\avp.exe
D:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
D:\Program Files\Creative\MediaSource\Go\CTCMSGo.exe
D:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\unsecapp.exe
D:\Program Files\Microsoft AntiSpyware\gcasDtServ.exe
D:\Program Files\NETGEAR\WG311v3\wlancfg5.exe
C:\Stuff From LAN\UTILITIES\HijackThis.exe

O2 - BHO: AcroIEHlprObj Class - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - D:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {206E52E0-D52E-11D4-AD54-0000E86C26F6} - D:\PROGRA~1\FRESHD~1\FRESHD~1\fdcatch.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NVRaidService] D:\WINDOWS\system32\nvraidservice.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ATIPTA] "D:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI Control Panel\atiptaxx.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [gcasServ] "D:\Program Files\Microsoft AntiSpyware\gcasServ.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SBDrvDet] D:\Program Files\Creative\SB Drive Det\SBDrvDet.exe /r
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CTSysVol] D:\Program Files\Creative\SBAudigy2\Surround Mixer\CTSysVol.exe /r
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CTDVDDET] D:\Program Files\Creative\SBAudigy2\DVDAudio\CTDVDDet.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [UpdReg] D:\WINDOWS\UpdReg.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [WinampAgent] D:\Program Files\Winamp\winampa.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NeroFilterCheck] D:\WINDOWS\system32\NeroCheck.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [RemoteControl] "D:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerDVD\PDVDServ.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Realtime Audio Engine] mmrtkrnl.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [kav] "D:\Program Files\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Anti-Virus 6.0\avp.exe"
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [MSMSGS] "D:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe" /background
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Creative MediaSource Go] D:\Program Files\Creative\MediaSource\Go\CTCMSGo.exe /SCB
O4 - Global Startup: NETGEAR WG311v3 Wireless Assistant.lnk = ?
O8 - Extra context menu item: &Download with &DAP - D:\Program Files\DAP\dapextie.htm
O8 - Extra context menu item: Download &all with DAP - D:\Program Files\DAP\dapextie2.htm
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://D:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~3\OFFICE11\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O9 - Extra button: Web Anti-Virus - {1F460357-8A94-4D71-9CA3-AA4ACF32ED8E} - D:\Program Files\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Anti-Virus 6.0\scieplugin.dll
O9 - Extra button: Run DAP - {669695BC-A811-4A9D-8CDF-BA8C795F261C} - D:\PROGRA~1\DAP\DAP.EXE
O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - D:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~3\OFFICE11\REFIEBAR.DLL
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - D:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - D:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O16 - DPF: {9A9307A0-7DA4-4DAF-B042-5009F29E09E1} (ActiveScan Installer Class) - http://acs.pandasoftware.com/activescan/as5free/asinst.cab
O18 - Protocol: msnim - {828030A1-22C1-4009-854F-8E305202313F} - "D:\PROGRA~1\MSNMES~1\msgrapp.dll" (file missing)
O20 - Winlogon Notify: klogon - D:\WINDOWS\system32\klogon.dll
O23 - Service: Ati HotKey Poller - ATI Technologies Inc. - D:\WINDOWS\system32\Ati2evxx.exe
O23 - Service: ATI Smart - Unknown owner - D:\WINDOWS\system32\ati2sgag.exe
O23 - Service: Kaspersky Anti-Virus 6.0 (AVP) - Unknown owner - D:\Program Files\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Anti-Virus 6.0\avp.exe" -r (file missing)
O23 - Service: Creative Service for CDROM Access - Creative Technology Ltd - D:\WINDOWS\system32\CTsvcCDA.EXE
O23 - Service: InstallDriver Table Manager (IDriverT) - Macrovision Corporation - D:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\11\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe
O23 - Service: iPodService - Apple Computer, Inc. - D:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
O23 - Service: TuneUp WinStyler Theme Service (TUWinStylerThemeSvc) - TuneUp Software GmbH - D:\Program Files\TuneUp Utilities 2006\WinStylerThemeSvc.exe

I have had this problem since yesterday when I just changed settings with my Creative Audio program I just changed the speaker system from 2.1 to 5.1 after that my computer started acting up. I would double click on a program on my desktop and it would just highlight the program it would only go into it if i pressed enter. If i double clicked on the program then clicked once on another it would highlight them both. It also wont let me delete I clicked on 1 mp3 file i wanted to delete and while pressing the DEL button the keyboard there was no action. Also my ESC button somehow manages to get mixed up with the Windows XP start button. Sometimes when i try to type something each different letter opens something like CONTROL PANEL,SEARCH & other WIndows XP tools. I have tried System Restore to no affect scanned for Spyware with Microsoft Antispyware and Ad-Aware which foun nuthing and did a virus check with Kaspersky which found 13 small viruses which i deleted and after a computer restart the computer still isnt working properly. I am using WIndows XP Service Pack 2 and have a wireless keyboard and mouse although I doubt they are at fault? ANy help would be great.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 OldTimer

OldTimer

Malware Expert

• Members
  • 11,092 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:25 PM

Posted 03 May 2006 - 04:05 PM

Hello Stretch21 and welcome to the BC HijackThis forum. I see no signs of viruses of malware in the log. It is clean.

The first thing to check with wireless components is the batteries. When they get low all kinds of strange things can happen. Try replacing them with new ones and see if the problems go away.

If not, then I recommend posting a question in the hartdware forum. They can assist with non-malware related issues. Let them know that you have been to this forum and no malware was found.

Cheers.

OT
I do not respond to PM's requesting help. That's what the forums are here for. Please use them so that others may benefit from your questions and the responses you receive.
OldTimer

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users