The following are instructions from the manual.
To install the factory contents by using Product Recovery discs, do the following:
The recovery process might take up to 2 hours.
1. Make the optical drive the first start up device in the startup sequence.
2. Insert the bootable Rescue and Recovery™ Startup disc into the optical drive, and then start the computer.
3. In the Rescue and Recovery workspace, complete the following procedure:
a. When the Rescue and Recovery workspace opens, click Continue on the Welcome window and then click Restore your system.
b. When a message about accessing a USB device is displayed, click OK.
c. In the initial window of the ″Restore your system″ wizard, select Restore my hard drive to the original factory state and click Next.
d. In the next window, select I do not want to save any files and click Next.
e. A warning opens not to turn off the computer during the recovery process. Click OK.
4. When the Product Recovery window opens, click OK.
5. The Terms and Conditions window opens, select I accept these terms and conditions and then click OK.
6. After the files necessary for the product recovery are copied from the Rescue and Recovery Startup disc to the hard drive, the system restarts automatically
and boot back into Rescue and Recovery. Remove the disc and turn off the computer.
7. Turn on the computer to continue the recovery process.
8. After you restart the computer, the computer prompts you for a supplemental Rescue and Recovery disc. If you have a supplemental Rescue and Recovery
disc, click OK and insert the supplemental disc. If you do not have a
supplemental disc, click No.
9. When prompted, insert the appropriate Product Recovery disc and then click OK. The second phase of the recovery process begins.
10. When all of the data has been copied from the last Product Recovery disc in the set, a message is displayed prompting you to restart the computer.
Remove the disc and then click Yes, then a message is displayed asking you to continue the recovery process. Click Continue to restart your computer,then the computer restarts and the third phase of the recovery process begins.
11. When the recovery process is complete, the Welcome to Microsoft® Windows® screen is displayed. Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the Windows setup.