Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

AppCrash

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 PeterGriffin89

PeterGriffin89

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:12 AM

Posted 29 August 2013 - 08:03 AM

Greetings!

These days i've had problems with my PC and I was posting here. This is my old post but I've another problem.

Few days ago, I was receiving BSOD (all is in the post) at moment ... but hamluis and Anshad Edavana have me helped a lot of and now I'm not receiving none. 

The problem now (and I've received these messages first to uninstall these apps) is that now I receive messages that show to me APPCrash.

For example: explorer.exe, origin, Jdownloader, Firefox, ... and it's very strange because I've formated the SO recently.

I've made a Hijackthis log ... maybe could be useful.

:step1: Hijackthis log -   Mod Edit:  Deleted link, malware tools are not to be posted in this forum, which is for Windows 7 issues.  See No DDS, HijackThis, or ComboFix logs - http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/forum-167/announcement-45-no-dds-hijackthis-or-combofix-logs-should-be-posted-in-this-forum/ - Hamluis.

:step2: A Minitoolbox log -> http://www.sendspace.com/file/6qp9i6

As I said, these problems were before the BSOD and I've thought that the problem was Comodo Firewall but ... not.

If it'll be necessary another thing, I'll reading the post. Only say to me! :)

¡Thanks for all and any help would be appreciated!

Edited by hamluis, 30 August 2013 - 07:22 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 PeterGriffin89

PeterGriffin89
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:12 AM

Posted 29 August 2013 - 04:05 PM

Greetings, I update the information :

I received this BSOD ... (I don't know what it's happening ... and I'm worry :( ).

I was doind a Malwarebytes Anti-Malware scan and I've received this BSOD.

Crash dump directory: C:\Windows\Minidump

Crash dumps are enabled on your computer.

On Thu 29/08/2013 20:30:56 GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\082913-28610-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x75B80)
Bugcheck code: 0x19 (0x3, 0xFFFFF8A011569510, 0xFFFFF8A011575950, 0xFFFFFA800395DBB0)
Error: BAD_POOL_HEADER
file path: C:\Windows\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
company: Microsoft Corporation
description: NT Kernel & System
Bug check description: This indicates that a pool header is corrupt.
This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem. This might be a case of memory corruption. More often memory corruption happens because of software errors in buggy drivers, not because of faulty RAM modules.
The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

On Thu 29/08/2013 20:30:56 GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\Windows\memory.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: fltmgr.sys (fltmgr!FltAcquirePushLockShared+0xF00)
Bugcheck code: 0x19 (0x3, 0xFFFFF8A011569510, 0xFFFFF8A011575950, 0xFFFFFA800395DBB0)
Error: BAD_POOL_HEADER
file path: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\fltmgr.sys
product: Sistema operativo Microsoft® Windows®
company: Microsoft Corporation
description: Administrador de filtros del sistema de archivos de Microsoft
Bug check description: This indicates that a pool header is corrupt.
This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem. This might be a case of memory corruption. More often memory corruption happens because of software errors in buggy drivers, not because of faulty RAM modules.
The crash took place in a standard Microsoft module. Your system configuration may be incorrect. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver on your system that cannot be identified at this time.

I'm thinking in a driver but ... what could be? If anyone can help me ...

I've uploaded the minidump ... maybe could be necessary.

Minidump: http://www.sendspace.com/file/o8e9n1

Thanks so much for the help! If it's necessary something, I could upload it.

#3 Anshad Edavana

Anshad Edavana

• Members
  • 2,805 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:42 AM

Posted 30 August 2013 - 06:07 AM

Hi

Sorry to hear that issues are continue with your system. If you don't mind, please provide a Speccy snapshot and Minitoolbox result with the next reply.

:step1: A Speccy report about your system

Generate a report about your system using Speccy by reading the guide below. Make sure to run the Speccy after running the system about one or more hour. This will give us an indication of current CPU -GPU temperature status.

Post the web link displayed by Speccy in next reply.

:step2:  A Minitoolbox log

Download Minitoolbox from the below link.

Run the tool and only select the following tick boxes.

-List last 10 Event viewer errors
    -List installed programs
    -List devices
    -List users, partition and memory size
    -List minidumps

Now click "Go" and post the output in next reply

#4 technonymous

technonymous

• Members
  • 2,490 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:12 PM

Posted 30 August 2013 - 12:31 PM

It's tough to nail down the root BSOD problem, as there is so many variables of what it could be. First thing to check that all 3 of these are installed >>>>>Microsoft 4.5 .NET framework, .NET 3.5 framework and XNA framework 3.1 Some programs that was designed under 3.5 will not run at all on 4.5 version results in a appcrash. Same thing goes with the XNA as some games may need it. As far as hardware goes it could be a number of things. A bad ram module or mixed ram or ram that isn't supported by the motherboard itself. It could also be that the entire system is being powered by a bad bad PSU (power supply unit) going out, or one that just can't handle the wattage needed. Typically You want to stick with GOLD/SILVER/BRONZE rated PSU. New systems today it's best to pick a 750 watt name brand like OCZ, Corsair etc and never look back. The high rated PSU are able to handle the voltage drops much better. If the system gets a voltage drop it results in a system hang with a cryptic BSOD message. It could also be that HD failure is near. Doing a hd check would be good and turn on the SMART feature in BIOS. If you been messing with the BIOS it would be wise to reset the bios back to defaults before troubleshooting. You want to start back with the basics and minimal hardware etc connected to try to pinpoint the problems. Also overclocking the CPU or Video card typically results in a unstable system.

Good Luck.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users