Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII C:

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 LazyPotato

LazyPotato

• Banned
  • 287 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:21 PM

Posted 29 August 2013 - 05:59 AM

My name is Nitro,I'm highly interested in computer security. I've at least,ten years of computer experience (yes,I use Teh Internetz since i was 12) currently,I'd like to consider myself as a malware-analyzer who's paranoid about everything around him (this line will be edited when I post my config).

A little personality of myself : I'd like to consider myself as a little bit of playful,I'm not actually that serious as other members here,but it doesn't mean I'll post spam like "Herpdy Derpy Doo,U mad brah? lololololol LULZ :D". I'd like to recieve a warm welcome from all the members here,another noticeable thing is I might post a lot (40-60 posts day). 'Cause it's summer here and I've nothing to do,and too tired to dig into interesting samples like new-siref,flame etc.

edit : fixed minor grammatical error. it's kinda weird that I get a post-count in the intro section,normally (or in other forums I've used),didn't had this perk.

Edited by Jesus H. Christ, 29 August 2013 - 06:05 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Winterland

Winterland

• Members
  • 995 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:51 PM

Posted 29 August 2013 - 06:33 AM

Well, I confess, I've always wanted to say "Welcome!" to Jesus H. Christ himself, so here you go:   :welcome:

Welcome to Bleeping Computer. Sounds like you'll bring a lot to the Forums, in ways both technical as well as humorous.

I'll keep an eye out for your posts...that way I can finally tell my Mom that I'm following Christ.  :lol:

Enjoy, have fun and we'll see you in the Forums.

Winterland =   50% :devil:     50% :notanangel:

Photobucket removed my cool flag - idiots!

Every calculation based on experience elsewhere fails in New Mexico.

#3 Stolen

Stolen

• Members
  • 669 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:51 PM

Posted 29 August 2013 - 07:24 AM

Nitro. WUT??? Serious?? Who said? lol

just your standard welcome from me: Welcome to BC, i think you'll like it. awesome people here

my post count is currently sadly low.  I should've been counting it. only because i tend to mainly post in the General Topics (and places like that) ;) 

have funn

#4 LazyPotato

LazyPotato
  • Topic Starter

• Banned
  • 287 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:21 PM

Posted 29 August 2013 - 02:11 PM

Well, I confess, I've always wanted to say "Welcome!" to Jesus H. Christ himself, so here you go:   :welcome:

Welcome to Bleeping Computer. Sounds like you'll bring a lot to the Forums, in ways both technical as well as humorous.

I'll keep an eye out for your posts...that way I can finally tell my Mom that I'm following Christ.  :lol:

Enjoy, have fun and we'll see you in the Forums.

Winterland =   50% :devil:     50% :notanangel:

lolz :D
hahah so you look like me,I'm very glad there are weirdos like me lol. let me give you a gift...
staring-cat111.jpg handle with care lol

*Moderator Edit: Removed a word which violates posting rules. ~ Queen-Evie*

Edited by Queen-Evie, 31 August 2013 - 08:06 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users