Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Which is the easiest way of cloud sharing ?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 cuhkwan

cuhkwan

• Members
  • 103 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:35 AM

Posted 29 August 2013 - 04:45 AM

Hi forum,

I'm new to use cloud storage.  I'm looking for the easiest way of cloud storage to share file for others ?

Would any experienced user give me an idea ?  There are so many of them out there.  They all look like the same to me.

Thanks!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Animal

Animal

Bleepin' Animinion

• Site Admin
  • 35,570 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:35 AM

Posted 29 August 2013 - 03:24 PM

They are all pretty much the same. Most of the differences are in the GUI interface. The other major factor is how much free space they offer. Almost all offer a 'premium' tier with more space and extra bells and whistles.

The biggest and most well known player in the personal cloud storage field is probably https://www.dropbox.com/

It's rather straightforward and easy to use.

The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life.
Andrew Brown (1938-1994)

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that." Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+

#3 cuhkwan

cuhkwan
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 103 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:35 AM

Posted 29 August 2013 - 06:33 PM

Thanks!

#4 Animal

Animal

Bleepin' Animinion

• Site Admin
  • 35,570 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:35 AM

Posted 29 August 2013 - 09:12 PM

On behalf of the Bleeping Computer community, you're quite welcome.

The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life.
Andrew Brown (1938-1994)

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that." Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+

#5 LazyPotato

LazyPotato

• Banned
  • 287 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:05 PM

Posted 29 August 2013 - 11:34 PM

I'd rather not put my files in cloud,unless,the company doesn't give it to the cloud.
But still,imho,I'd rather use MBSB,why? Malwarebytes' secure backup is : easy to use,and for me,it has the best GUI ever.
Malwarebytes' Secure Backup
The only online backup that protects against malware

Eliminates worrying about lost files
Remembers to back up when you don’t
Removes the threat of saving or spreading infected files
Uses backup technology named “The top-rated backup solution” by PC Magazine
Never worry about losing your photos, music, or financial records again

Files are backed up automatically to a secure server according to a schedule you set. Every version of a backed up file is archived. Every backed up file that is deleted from Malwarebytes Secure Backup is archived. So every file can always be retrieved. Relax, you’ll never lose anything again.

Know your backup files are malware-free

What’s the point of storing infected files? Malwarebytes Secure Backup automatically scans your files with the powerful Malwarebytes Anti-Malware engine. So your backup is not only safe, but clean.

Back up all your devices, one license

Most backup services limit the amount of the devices you can back up. Not Malwarebytes Secure Backup. You can back up as many different Window, iOS, and Android devices and drives as you want. One license, one reasonable price, everything, from everywhere, backed up. It’s as easy as that.

Share a file, not malware

Want to share a file with a friend? Well, it just got simpler. Malwarebytes Secure Backup sends an email to your friend with a download link to the chosen file. It’s easier than emailing an attachment. And you know you’re not sending malware.

Features

Seamless integration with Malwarebytes Anti-Malware
Backs up to the cloud and/or local drives
Convenient 50, 100, and 200 GB plans
Unlimited device backup
Unlimited file versioning (only the largest version of the archived file counts against your storage allotment)
Deleted files archived
Automatic backups
Web management portal
Network drive and external drive support
For a complete feature list and specs, download the Malwarebytes Secure Backup Datasheet.

View the  FAQ for more information on data security and privacy.

Edited by Jesus H. Christ, 29 August 2013 - 11:35 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users