Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Hi all

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Guest_Wolf2674_*

Guest_Wolf2674_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 28 August 2013 - 05:04 AM

Hi all My name is logan and I live in Australia I have taught myself how to fix infected computers, removal of viruses and such but am still learning as new threats poke their ugly head out.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 newbleeping

newbleeping

• Members
  • 434 posts
  •  

Posted 28 August 2013 - 05:24 AM

Hi Logan(Wolf)

Welcome to BC,you can discuss the latest threats here and get current information and I'm sure you will really have a great time sharing your knowledge and learning from what other members share with you.....BC is wonderful,best tech support forum in the world!!!!

You will find the best people on the BC team,they are always eager to help and can provide you with a wealth of information...I look forward to hearing you brag about this terrific site to a new member one day soon, just as I have,,,,,,,,Glad you are here!

Its so cool to talk with people from so many different countries,I'm from Fla,here in the USA and would love to visit the land from under one day!                                                                          

Regards,Kwik(newbleeping)                                     

Edited by newbleeping, 28 August 2013 - 05:29 AM.

BC is the best!!  An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure!Greetings & Blessings from the Sunshine State                                                                .Kwik :love4u: ....aka "newbleeping"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users