Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Dont blame BC,,,,,,use your head

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 newbleeping

newbleeping

• Members
  • 434 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:59 PM

Posted 27 August 2013 - 04:34 PM

Hats off to the EXTRAORDINARY team at BC!!!

I came to this site referred to by Microsoft, as a person with less than one month computer experience and a badly infected computer and hijacked search engines and even "I"had the good sense to look into WHO was advising me,Quietman(who is a global moderator)responded to my request for assistance and resolved every one of my problems as this is his area of expertise,Animal(site admin)has advised me and I chose to go with his suggestions regarding smartphones,of course I appreciate the advice of everyone who responded and shared their knowledge from personal experience but I prefer to stick with the ones that have the most knowledge and experience.Grinler(the head honcho)has helped me when I didn't know who would be best to help me and I only got a couple of responses from other members that were unable to address my problem accurately.

I have read a couple of posts where people actually try to put the blame on BC for mis-information when simply put, its their own fault for taking the advice of someone who may very well have less knowledge than themselves when there is an entire team with buchoo experience that have made themselves available to all,thankfully, most (if not all)of the times, the BC team of experts will post and explain the correct and most proficient procedure if they see a potential problem with the advice a "layman"posted or why this may not apply to the persons particular problem,then of course- USE YOUR HEAD!

I have learned alot from some members here at BC and I continue to learn from reading the members posts but when it comes down to the nitty-gritty I will ask one of the wonderful team members that Grinler has put together here at BC......Animal,Quietman,Groovicus,Queen Evie,Boopme,Orange Blossom(hope I didnt leave anyone out)have helped me above and beyond what anyone else would or could have done and I am forever grateful...I have no doubt that every single one of Grinlers team members are just as capable and wonderful....so don't go blaming BC.......USE YOUR HEAD!!!!!!

Respectfully,Kwik(newbleeping) 

Edited by newbleeping, 27 August 2013 - 04:46 PM.

BC is the best!!  An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure!Greetings & Blessings from the Sunshine State                                                                .Kwik :love4u: ....aka "newbleeping"

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 LazyPotato

LazyPotato

• Banned
  • 287 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:29 AM

Posted 29 August 2013 - 12:40 PM

I'm sorry but if it's the internet (or teh interwebz) everything, everything you can ever think of, will be criticized. Nothing is perfect, nobody is.  Though it's one of the best forums I've ever visited.

edit : basically, admins and mods can ban trolls who flame over this forum.  we actually don't need to take those "critics" seriously,as we don't take politicians seriously.

Edited by Jesus H. Christ, 30 August 2013 - 12:49 AM.

#3 newbleeping

newbleeping
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 434 posts
  •  

Posted 31 August 2013 - 12:01 AM

Gee Mr Christ ,I'm not even sure if that was an insult or a compliment...I suppose a little of both....You see ,I had so many problems(that everyone I asked,including MS and Mozilla)were unable to resolve,that when I came here to BC with zero computer knowledge I was really amazed to find the admins and mods so willing to take the time to guide me step by step through every procedure and process to ensure that all my issues would be addressed...It takes alot of time and patience to work with someone that doesnt even know what "download'' or "address bar" means(lol).....So from my experience I have yet to meet a troll or anyone that is not deserving of my praise and gratitude....I cannot say enough nice things about the wonderful people I have had the pleasure of meeting here.

I follow alot of topics here and have seen alot of people ask for help with different things ,when earlier on those same people were advised how to avoid the situation they have gotten themselves in the first place.When somebody has 30,000 posts and all kinds of certifications I would imagine they have been around for awhile in comparison to someone who has 60 posts and nothing to read in their profile.....

I don't understand why anyone would take the advice of anyone that may possibly know even less than themselves is what I am saying....crazy!

BC is the best!!  An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure!Greetings & Blessings from the Sunshine State                                                                .Kwik :love4u: ....aka "newbleeping"

#4 LazyPotato

LazyPotato

• Banned
  • 287 posts
  •  

Posted 31 August 2013 - 04:40 AM

Gee Mr Christ ,I'm not even sure if that was an insult or a compliment...I suppose a little of both....You see ,I had so many problems(that everyone I asked,including MS and Mozilla)were unable to resolve,that when I came here to BC with zero computer knowledge I was really amazed to find the admins and mods so willing to take the time to guide me step by step through every procedure and process to ensure that all my issues would be addressed...It takes alot of time and patience to work with someone that doesnt even know what "download'' or "address bar" means(lol).....So from my experience I have yet to meet a troll or anyone that is not deserving of my praise and gratitude....I cannot say enough nice things about the wonderful people I have had the pleasure of meeting here.

I follow alot of topics here and have seen alot of people ask for help with different things ,when earlier on those same people were advised how to avoid the situation they have gotten themselves in the first place.When somebody has 30,000 posts and all kinds of certifications I would imagine they have been around for awhile in comparison to someone who has 60 posts and nothing to read in their profile.....

I don't understand why anyone would take the advice of anyone that may possibly know even less than themselves is what I am saying....crazy!

It wasn't an insult,I just said that everything will be criticized if it's on Internet. Even a spoiled teenage can use Internet.

Edit : I never said "I don't have to read anything over topic" or said "BleepingComputer Sucks! herp derp" and never said I'm more skilled than the admin here. Though,I've been analyzing malware since I was 16,now I'm 22,I'll be 23 at 21 December.

Edited by Jesus H. Christ, 31 August 2013 - 04:45 AM.

#5 newbleeping

newbleeping
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 434 posts
  •  

Posted 31 August 2013 - 07:32 AM

Thats cool Mr.Christ,

Sorry if I offended you in any way,I most certainly never meant to..................just saying!

I didn't realize you were the ripe old age of 22....lol-just teasing!!!!!Hope you don't mind a little humor.

Edited by newbleeping, 31 August 2013 - 07:34 AM.

#6 LazyPotato

LazyPotato

• Banned
  • 287 posts
  •  

Posted 31 August 2013 - 08:10 AM

Thats cool Mr.Christ,

Sorry if I offended you in any way,I most certainly never meant to..................just saying!

I didn't realize you were the ripe old age of 22....lol-just teasing!!!!!Hope you don't mind a little humor.

I don't lol,I'm actually a comedian myself,though I don't see a humor section. So I can't joke around lol

#7 newbleeping

newbleeping
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 434 posts
  •  

Posted 01 September 2013 - 05:46 AM

Dear Mr Christ,

Glad to hear it......you can add humor to any forum you like,personality is always welcome here!

Enjoy!!!!!

#8 LazyPotato

LazyPotato

• Banned
  • 287 posts
  •  

Posted 01 September 2013 - 06:29 AM

A mod deleted my post containing humor...

#9 newbleeping

newbleeping
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 434 posts
  •  

Posted 30 January 2014 - 07:02 AM

Hello to Everyone,

I just was thinking that perhaps I could give an old thread new life for all those that are new to BC.....It seems when everyone looks at something that is not active or recent,they just move on to see what is new?

Bleeping  Computers is the bet place to get any computer issue,problem,glitch or fwhatever you can think of resolved but you do have to use good judgement when making a decision about who's direction you are going to take!If you seek the assistance of the best of the best then you have come to the right place.....jusy use your head-LOL & don't blame BC when you don't get the results you have hoped for when you follow the advice of a newbie that just may possibly know less than you do!

I would like to say"Welcome to BC" if you are new here and say"A belated Happy 2014 to everyone!

Best Regards,Kwik(newbleeping)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users