Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

No response in over 4 days and 85 views???

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 soule2soule

soule2soule

• Members
  • 36 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:10 AM

Posted 26 August 2013 - 06:01 PM

Hi guys.  Thanks for the wonderful website, but I was just wondering what to do?  I have been waiting over 4 days to at least hear from someone about my issue.  I noticed it was moved into a new forum (this one) yesterday and I already know I am infected so I am not sure why.  Should I just go on and try to find another place to get help or is there no hope for this issue or what?  My Mom needs to get back online as she is pretty much disabled and does all her business on her computer.  Not trying to be pushy, just not understanding where I stand...

I noticed that I had over 80 views with no response other than the move so I just did not know what to do.

Thanks for your time and sorry to be a bother,

Tammy Soule

here is a link to my issue to make it easier for you  http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/505263/pup-virus-bprotector/?hl=%2Bbprotector

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,530 posts
  •  

Posted 26 August 2013 - 07:42 PM

Can you please also post the Rkill and MBAM log that showed he infections found as that may be vital as to what to do next..
How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#3 soule2soule

soule2soule
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 36 posts
  •  

Posted 27 August 2013 - 04:02 PM

Could you close this one for me?  Being taken care of on another post.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users