Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

INSPIRE Directive

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 bambula

bambula

• Members
  • 19 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:59 PM

Posted 25 August 2013 - 12:27 PM

Hi, i am doing some work about INSPIRE Directive in my country. That's a directive that is implemented in the EU countries. We are not a members yet, but we aim to achieve that. So i want to know if anyone is familiar with this topic? Any experience, work done, maybe some presentation? Any information that can be shared about INSPIRE that might help me in my work. I am new in this thing, so i want to hear some opinions. It's connected with the subject GIS on my university. Thank you in advance :)

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 yabbadoo

yabbadoo

• Banned
  • 510 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:59 PM

Posted 25 August 2013 - 03:20 PM

Having read the link and being a stalwart player in the EU team, I must confess that I was emotionally INSPIRED by the entire script. Absolutely mind boggling to know that the EU Guru`s are looking after our welfare and interests so meticulously. 

I sincerely wish you good luck in your task.

Edited by yabbadoo, 25 August 2013 - 03:25 PM.

#3 bambula

bambula
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 19 posts
  •  

Posted 29 August 2013 - 01:49 PM

They care just on paper...... and ty i will really need luck to do this task .....

#4 bambula

bambula
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 19 posts
  •  

Posted 31 August 2013 - 01:15 PM

Somewhere i read WMS 1.3 will be used for this Directive.... and to be honest i have no idea about WMS..... maybe any1 familiar with that thing?

#5 the_patriot11

the_patriot11

High Tech Redneck

• BC Advisor
  • 6,762 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:59 AM

Posted 31 August 2013 - 07:27 PM

looks like just another way for a government to control its people if you ask me. . .

picard5.jpg

Primary system: Motherboard: ASUS M4A89GTD PRO/USB3, Processor: AMD Phenom II x4 945, Memory: 16 gigs of Patriot G2 DDR3 1600, Video: AMD Sapphire Nitro R9 380, Storage: 1 WD 500 gig HD, 1 Hitachi 500 gig HD, and Power supply: Coolermaster 750 watt, OS: Windows 10 64 bit. 

Media Center: Motherboard: Gigabyte mp61p-S3, Processor: AMD Athlon 64 x2 6000+, Memory: 6 gigs Patriot DDR2 800, Video: Gigabyte GeForce GT730, Storage: 500 gig Hitachi, PSU: Seasonic M1211 620W full modular, OS: Windows 10.

If I don't reply within 24 hours of your reply, feel free to send me a pm.

#6 yabbadoo

yabbadoo

• Banned
  • 510 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:59 PM

Posted 01 September 2013 - 07:03 AM

looks like just another way for a government to control its people if you ask me. . .

I have the solution. In your next Email write a loveable and highly complimentary tribute to the wonderful work these snooping Government agencies are doing.. Then, who knows, they may even send you a Christmas card.

#7 LazyPotato

LazyPotato

• Banned
  • 287 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:29 AM

Posted 01 September 2013 - 07:43 AM

I have the solution. In your next Email write a loveable and highly complimentary tribute to the wonderful work these snooping Government agencies are doing.. Then, who knows, they may even send you a Christmas card.

lol.

Edt : This isn't a spam. I'm just posting my reaction cause of the irony,Christmas card.

Edited by Jesus H. Christ, 01 September 2013 - 07:45 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users