Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Nvdia Driver issue.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 IceBurn21

IceBurn21

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:50 AM

Posted 24 August 2013 - 08:26 PM

Okay i own a Dell xps 15z with Intel HD Graphics 3000 and Nvdia Geoforce 525m. I recently uninstalled my Nvdia driver from the device manager. Now my comptuer complelty switched to Intel and lost windows Aero, my hdmi wont work, of course games look like crap etc. Ive tried uninstalling everything but when i tried to install the drivers again the setup wont recognize the card. Of course i cant remove the card from the laptop but the auto detect on the Nvdia site wont detect it as well as the setup(is the card deactivated). Please i really need some help.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jhayz

jhayz

• BC Advisor
  • 6,922 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:50 PM

Posted 24 August 2013 - 10:50 PM

:welcome: to Bleeping Computer.

Please go directly to Dell Manufacturing support site for the correct graphics drivers or post the complete laptop model next time.

Tekken

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users