Hello mixedup -
Please help us with a bit more information .........
Download Security Check by Screen317
* Save it to your Desktop.
* Double-click SecurityCheck.exe
* Follow the onscreen instructions inside the black box.
* A Notepad document should open automatically called checkup.txt; please post the contents of that document.
Note: If any security program requests permission to access the Internet, allow it to do so.
Download MiniToolBox, Save it to your desktop and run it.
Now close any Firefox browsers you may have open while you Reset FF Proxy Settings
Checkmark the following boxes:
• Flush DNS
• Report IE Proxy Settings
• Reset IE Proxy Settings
• Report FF Proxy Settings
• Reset FF Proxy Settings
• List content of Hosts
• List IP configuration
• List last 10 Event Viewer log
• List Installed Programs
• List Users, Partitions and Memory size.
• List Minidump Files
Click Go and copy / paste the result (Result.txt).
Scan your machine with ESET OnlineScan
How To Temporarily Disable Your Anti-virus for while you do the scan -
1. Hold down Control and click HERE to open ESET OnlineScan in a new window.
2. Click the ESET Online Scanner button.
3. NOTE :.For alternate browsers only: (Microsoft Internet Explorer users can skip these steps)
- 1. Click on esetsmartinstaller_enu.exe to download the ESET Smart Installer. Save it to your desktop.
- 2. Double click on the ESET Online Scanner icon on your desktop.
5. Click the Start button.
6. Accept any security warnings from your browser.
7. Under scan settings, check "Scan Archives" and "Remove found threats"
8. Click Advanced settings and select the following:
Scan potentially unwanted applications
Scan for potentially unsafe applications
Enable Anti-Stealth technology
9. ESET will then download updates for itself, install itself, and begin scanning your computer. Please be patient as this will take some time to download the program for a first time, and then download updated data base (1 to 2 hours is not unusual)
10. When the scan completes, click List Threats
11. Click Export, and save the file to your desktop using a unique name, such as ESETScan.
- Include the contents of this report in your next reply.
12. Click the Back button.
13. Click the Finish button
Or you can find a report at C:\Program Files\esetonlinescanner\log.txt.
Please Download TDSSkiller
Click on change parameters-Select TDLFS file system
Click on "Scan".
Please post the LOG report (log file should be in your C drive)
Do not change the default options on scan results.
Thank You -