Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

web.tofushop

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 JimValley

JimValley

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:38 AM

Posted 23 August 2013 - 10:32 PM

My wife has picked up something on her system that it driving me batty....  

At around midnight every night if she has a browser up, doesn't matter which browser -- she has IE, FireFox, Safari and Chrome all on her system -- she will get a tab if she leaves a browser running from web.tofushop.  If she does not leave a browser up then it will launch FF and this tab will be there in addition to her normal tabs.

I have went into the registry and checked the run key and there is nothing in there.  I have went into msconfig and there is nothing in there.  I have ran Malwarebytes and it is not picking up anything.

I ran hijackThis and I didn't notice anything in there but I am attaching the log in the hopes that someone spots something that I missed.

ARGH!!!

Has anyone seen anything like this before or have any ideas for where I can look and what I can look for?

Thanks in advance!

Jim

Edited by hamluis, 25 August 2013 - 08:10 AM.
No logs, moved from MRL to Am I Infected - Hamluis.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users