You at Bleeping Computers, herinafter referred to as BC, are alike unto GODS of some kind!
After 6 mos of tearing my hair out trying to remove coupon drop down YOU DID IT!!
May I set up some statues or shrines in some prominent place?
I haven't had a survey invite or a diagnosis of online AIDS for ten minutes now.
. . .
If I am still feeling spiritual after a week or so, I PROMISE I will DONATE $100
In the course of my pilgrimage towards clean computing I came across some stone tablets in the store room of an abandoned Future Shop outlet and had them deciphered from the ancient Korean script:
1. Thou Shalt Honor Microsoft and the staff of BC
2. Thou shalt not download "free" utilities from ZDNET (or at least READ the disclaimer)
3. Thou shalt install a good AV propram and sensitize it to PUPS
4. Thou shalt back up once daily at 2.00 am
5. Thou shalt scan with the CHOSEN Tool of Anti Viral Power once daily at 3.00 am
6. Thou shalt run MalwareBytes AntiMalware once weekly
7. Thou shalt run AdwCleaner, from BC, once weekly
8. Though sorely tempted, thou shalt not threaten with death and/or disfigurement the miserable low-lifes who write garbage like Coupon Drop Down
. . .here the stone tablet was damaged and indecipherable, unfortunately.