Hello, I moved this to the Am I Infected
forum Tips and Tricks
I am uncertain if you are saying you are still infected.
If so please run these.
Please download aswMBR
( 4.5MB ) to your desktop.
- Double click the aswMBR.exe icon, and click Run.
- When asked if you'd like to "download the latest Avast! virus definitions", click Yes.
- Click the Scan button to start the scan.
- On completion of the scan, click the save log button, save it to your desktop, then copy and paste it in your next reply.
Please Download TDSSkiller
Click on change parameters-Select TDLFS file system
Click on "Scan
Please post the LOG report(log file should be in your C drive)
Do not change the default options on scan results.
Please download MiniToolBox
, save it to your desktop and run it.
Checkmark the following checkboxes:
- Flush DNS
- Report IE Proxy Settings
- Reset IE Proxy Settings
- Report FF Proxy Settings
- Reset FF Proxy Settings
- List content of Hosts
- List IP configuration
- List Winsock Entries
- List last 10 Event Viewer log
- List Installed Programs
- List Users, Partitions and Memory size.
and post the result (Result.txt). A copy of Result.txt will be saved in the same directory the tool is run.Note:
When using "Reset FF Proxy Settings" option Firefox should be closed.