Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Introduction

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 pravorf_74

pravorf_74

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:34 PM

Posted 21 August 2013 - 06:28 PM

Greetings, I am a newby to DIY fixes of malware, spyware etc.  I tried some things on my own and it fixed a lot of problems and created more.  Some things I follow very well and others I get lost in so looking for help. :wink:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 synergy513

synergy513

• BC Advisor
  • 1,065 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:34 PM

Posted 21 August 2013 - 08:34 PM

here on B---ing Computer you will find really  nice and knowledgeable malware experts.

Welcome!

Moore's Law : 4d Graph in Progress

#3 roxannek500

roxannek500

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  

Posted 21 August 2013 - 10:27 PM

Hi!  I just signed up for this site. I am hoping I found a place that can really help me with my computer problems. I need help from someone to just keep my laptop running smoothly.  I am a beginner with computers, but I can follow steps with fixing problems.  I need help from someone that is able to understand questions that I may ask that don't make sense sometimes.  The reason is because I may not be able to explain what is wrong right away. I tend to check out for myself what the problem might be and end up making things worse.

So if someone here is interested in helping someone that is a beginner...I would really appreciate the help... ALOT!!!

#4 synergy513

synergy513

• BC Advisor
  • 1,065 posts
  •  

Posted 21 August 2013 - 10:35 PM

there are different topics. it could be virus (malware) or overheating or applications or windows, you can browse thru and check things out. i may be able to at least get you pointed in the right direction. so, what grief is your laptop causing?

Just be aware that in order to help, the advisors and contributors will be asking quite a few questions in order to get information about your PC adversity. Don't worry, no one here is judgemental, so just answer the best you can!

Chances are more than likely that your PC troubles have been dealt with and solved before on other peoples laptops, so maybe the answers are not too far away.

#5 pravorf_74

pravorf_74
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:34 PM

Posted 21 August 2013 - 11:31 PM

I am having issues with access denied on importing from a psc, keyboard keys not working (volume), and also "invalid value for registry" when I click on photo in file explorer. 

#6 synergy513

synergy513

• BC Advisor
  • 1,065 posts
  •  

Posted 21 August 2013 - 11:43 PM

importing from a psc might be in the applications area

keyboard keys would be external hardware

invalid registry would be windows

what is a psc anyway?

be aware that your topic may get moved. i am just guessing that those areas are right to post those issues.

also be ready to provide specs for your machine and windows version.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users