Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Windows works very

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 Elysium

Elysium

• Members
  • 80 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:03 AM

Posted 21 August 2013 - 02:56 AM

Hello sirs,

I have such trouble in one PC,

I installed clean installation on PC, i formated a C: drive and after installed Windows 7 ultimate 64bit on it, PC is with dual processor and 4 GB RAM, installation finished normally, i installed all manufacturer drivers on it, PC is new bought and i had own CD disks for installation of all drivers.

But the problem is that PC works very slowly, when desktop appears it is thinking a long time, speed is not good.

what can be reason of it?

if anyone can please help me.

thanks in advanced. 

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,472 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:03 PM

Posted 21 August 2013 - 10:20 AM

What is the make and model of this computer?

What operating system was installed previously?

Did you check to make sure this computer is compatible with Windows 7?

Windows 7 Upgrade Advisor - Download - Microsoft Windows

Family and loved ones will always be a priority in my daily life.  You never know when one will leave you.

#3 Judith1314

Judith1314

• Members
  • 100 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:03 PM

Posted 22 August 2013 - 12:51 AM

Yeah, he is right. You should check whether your computer is compatible with Windows 7. After that, you can use System Restore to restore your system.

#4 Elysium

Elysium
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 80 posts
  •  

Posted 22 August 2013 - 02:14 AM

Thanks for you replay. there was installed before windows 7 ultimate x64bit. i also installed that OS. it is intel series. mob is llB75-12.

so what have to do i?

#5 Bill_Bright

Bill_Bright

• Members
  • 63 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:03 AM

Posted 22 August 2013 - 09:27 AM

with dual processor

Please explain. A "dual processor" says to me you have a server motherboard that supports two CPUs. Is that what you mean or did you mean a dual core CPU?

In other words, please provide your system specs.

Also note while Windows will run with 4Gb of RAM, that is not very much room for Windows, and then all your installed program (including security programs) to run in. And if you meant a 2 CPU system, and if each CPU has multiple cores, that 4Gb becomes a tiny bit indeed. I generally recommend at least 8Gb for dual-channel motherboards and 6Gb for triple. With a small amount of RAM, Windows and the CPU are forced to spool data out to the page file on the slow hard drive frequently - and that will greatly affect performance.

kIbxonF.gif Bill (AFE7Ret)
Freedom is NOT Free!
fl3leAE.gifWindows and Devices for IT, 2007 - 2018
Heat is the bane of all electronics!
───────────────────────

#6 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,472 posts
  •  

Posted 22 August 2013 - 09:35 AM

We need to determine if this computer is compatible with Windows 7.  In order to determine this go to the Microsoft website I provided the link to and run their scan to find out if your computer is compatible with Windows 7.  If it is compatible there may still be some components which will not work with Windows 7, this scan will list any incompatible components .  For instance, I ran this scan before installing Windows 7 on my computer and found that the motherboard, CPU, amount of RAM were all compatible, but integrated audio was not compatible with Windows 7.

Where did you download the drivers for this computer?

This information you provided regarding the motherboard does not return any information.

Please download and install Speccy to provide us with information about your computer.

When Speccy opens you will see a screen similar to the one below.

speccy9_zps3c082bf1.png

Click on File, and then click on Publish Snapshot.

The following screen will appear, click on Yes.

speccy7_zpsfa02105f.png

The following screen will appear, click on Copy to Clipboard.

speccy3_zps1791b093.png

In your next post right click in the Reply to Topic box, then click on Paste.  This will load a link to the Speccy log.

Please download MiniToolBox  , save it to your desktop and run it.

Checkmark the following checkboxes:

• List last 10 Event Viewer log
• List Installed Programs
• List Users, Partitions and Memory size.
• List Minidump Files

Click on Go to start the scan.  Once it is finished highlight the text, copy it and paste it in your next post.

Family and loved ones will always be a priority in my daily life.  You never know when one will leave you.

#7 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,472 posts
  •  

Posted 22 August 2013 - 09:44 AM

with dual processor

Please explain. A "dual processor" says to me you have a server motherboard that supports two CPUs. Is that what you mean or did you mean a dual core CPU?

In other words, please provide your system specs.

Also note while Windows will run with 4Gb of RAM, that is not very much room for Windows, and then all your installed program (including security programs) to run in. And if you meant a 2 CPU system, and if each CPU has multiple cores, that 4Gb becomes a tiny bit indeed. I generally recommend at least 8Gb for dual-channel motherboards and 6Gb for triple. With a small amount of RAM, Windows and the CPU are forced to spool data out to the page file on the slow hard drive frequently - and that will greatly affect performance.

From the way that Elysium forms their sentences I suspect that there may be a language barrier.  I also suspect that they mean a dual core CPU.

I have requested that Elysium run Speccy, this will provide us with the information on the components in question to determine if this computer is compatible with Windows 7. :thumbup2:

#8 Elysium

Elysium
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 80 posts
  •  

Posted 22 August 2013 - 09:57 AM

i will download and let you know see snapshots. thanks.

#9 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,472 posts
  •  

Posted 22 August 2013 - 10:19 AM

We will be here.

#10 Elysium

Elysium
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 80 posts
  •  

Posted 22 August 2013 - 01:59 PM

We need to determine if this computer is compatible with Windows 7.  In order to determine this go to the Microsoft website I provided the link to and run their scan to find out if your computer is compatible with Windows 7.  If it is compatible there may still be some components which will not work with Windows 7, this scan will list any incompatible components .  For instance, I ran this scan before installing Windows 7 on my computer and found that the motherboard, CPU, amount of RAM were all compatible, but integrated audio was not compatible with Windows 7.

Where did you download the drivers for this computer?

This information you provided regarding the motherboard does not return any information.

Please download and install Speccy to provide us with information about your computer.

When Speccy opens you will see a screen similar to the one below.

speccy9_zps3c082bf1.png

Click on File, and then click on Publish Snapshot.

The following screen will appear, click on Yes.

speccy7_zpsfa02105f.png

The following screen will appear, click on Copy to Clipboard.

speccy3_zps1791b093.png

In your next post right click in the Reply to Topic box, then click on Paste.  This will load a link to the Speccy log.

Please download MiniToolBox  , save it to your desktop and run it.

Checkmark the following checkboxes:

• List last 10 Event Viewer log
• List Installed Programs
• List Users, Partitions and Memory size.
• List Minidump Files

Click on Go to start the scan.  Once it is finished highlight the text, copy it and paste it in your next post.

i download speccy and see a snapshot please:

http://speccy.piriform.com/results/kPcM2KKEVytBrsowRuCPN0e

Edited by Elysium, 23 August 2013 - 01:28 PM.

#11 Elysium

Elysium
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 80 posts
  •  

Posted 23 August 2013 - 01:27 PM

So is it compatible for windows 7?

#12 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,472 posts
  •  

Posted 23 August 2013 - 02:02 PM

The motherboard and CPU appear to be compatible with Windows 7, and your RAM should be sufficient.  To be completely sure I would suggest downloading and running the Windows 7 Upgrade Advisor.

Download Windows 7 Upgrade Advisor from Official Microsoft Download Center

#13 Elysium

Elysium
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 80 posts
  •  

Posted 24 August 2013 - 01:26 PM

The motherboard and CPU appear to be compatible with Windows 7, and your RAM should be sufficient.  To be completely sure I would suggest downloading and running the Windows 7 Upgrade Advisor.

Download Windows 7 Upgrade Advisor from Official Microsoft Download Center

thanks i will download it.

#14 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,472 posts
  •  

Posted 24 August 2013 - 02:04 PM

Let us know what you find.

#15 Elysium

Elysium
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 80 posts
  •  

Posted 24 August 2013 - 02:39 PM

Let us know what you find.

i download and check by it and result is that, see link below:

C:\Users\GelaPir\Desktop\compatible prog.mht

0 user(s) are reading this topic