Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

intro

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 knucklehead75

knucklehead75

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:42 PM

Posted 21 August 2013 - 12:40 AM

name is Del, from phx az, 37 yrs old. gonna be straight up with ya, me and technology arent friends. so i will be asking some dumbass questions. but hey atleast ya got something to laugh about. have a good one

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Condobloke

Condobloke

Outback Aussie @ 54.2101 N, 0.2906 W

• Members
  • 5,861 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:42 AM

Posted 21 August 2013 - 02:45 AM

G'day knucklehead75, and Welcome to BC.

Well.....with a straightforward approach like that you are sure to keep us all on our toes.

You will find BC a Good place to learn......and there is no such thing as a dumbass question.....only a question to which you don't know the answer....yet

Enjoy your stay......maybe follow a few posts which interest you....need help......just ask.

Regards,

Condobloke ...Outback Australian  

fed up with Windows antics...??....LINUX IS THE ANSWER....I USE LINUX MINT 18.3  EXCLUSIVELY.

“A man travels the world in search of what he needs and returns home to find it."

It has been said that time heals all wounds. I don't agree. The wounds remain. Time - the mind, protecting its sanity - covers them with some scar tissue and the pain lessens, but it is never gone. Rose Kennedy

#3 knucklehead75

knucklehead75
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:42 PM

Posted 21 August 2013 - 02:57 AM

thats exact thing my dad use to always say. but thx for having me and i  look forward to crawling out of my neanderthal cave and join 21st century. i do plan on reading your forums for schooling

#4 booper4041

booper4041

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:42 PM

Posted 21 August 2013 - 03:32 AM

Hello everyone,  I have some knowledge about computers, but not a heck of a lot.  I can spell awesome, but hit the wrong keys a lot, so some days you will wonder what language I am trying to type.  Just want to say a friendly hi to everyone and hope to always be as friendly as possible if we chat.  So have a good and and rest of the week!!! :bounce:  :guitar:

#5 Condobloke

Condobloke

Outback Aussie @ 54.2101 N, 0.2906 W

• Members
  • 5,861 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:42 AM

Posted 21 August 2013 - 03:57 AM

G'day booper4041, and Welcome to you too !!

I know the feeling with the 'other' language......i swear someone has shifted the keys on the keyboard !!

Anyway.....enjoy your stay with us....read a little learn a lot....join in when u feel the urge !

Regards,

Condobloke ...Outback Australian  

fed up with Windows antics...??....LINUX IS THE ANSWER....I USE LINUX MINT 18.3  EXCLUSIVELY.

“A man travels the world in search of what he needs and returns home to find it."

It has been said that time heals all wounds. I don't agree. The wounds remain. Time - the mind, protecting its sanity - covers them with some scar tissue and the pain lessens, but it is never gone. Rose Kennedy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users