Jump to content
Posted 17 May 2015 - 08:29 PM
Posted 15 October 2015 - 04:44 AM
Hi Bleeping Computer Forums Users!
I am from SecureAge Technology, the developers of SecureAPlus - a PC security solution that combines 12 cloud anti-virus engines with our powerful application whitelisting technology.
We are pleased to inform you that today, we are officially starting our Open Beta Program and we would like to invite Bleeping Computer Forum Members to join.
For more information, the full announcement can be found below:
SecureAPlus Beta Announcement Page
You can sign up for the Beta here:
Beta Account Sign Up (New User)
For those interested, the first round of testing will have a few considerations in mind which can be found in the following page:
SecureAplus Beta Testing Considerations
Do note that we also grant points about bug reports and suggestions posted here on the Bleeping Computer forums. Simply submit the URL of the post/thread from your Beta Account Portal.
We look forward to receiving all your feedback and also stay tuned for updates!
Posted 15 October 2015 - 05:40 AM
Security Administrator | Sysnative Windows Update Senior Analyst | Malware Hunter | @SecurityAura
My timezone UTC-05:00 (East. Coast). If I didn't reply to you within 48 hours, please send me a PM.
Posted 15 October 2015 - 06:03 AM
Maybe not as SecureAPlus Rep, but as a "Security Developer".
I might try it out tomorrow...
Posted 15 October 2015 - 02:57 PM
Posted 15 October 2015 - 08:37 PM
Thanks quitman7. truestampede is my colleage. He is now in charge of promoting our new Beta program.
Posted 15 October 2015 - 11:46 PM
Running the beta now
Edited by CodeSmasha, 16 October 2015 - 12:40 AM.
Posted 10 December 2015 - 03:19 AM
Greetings to Bleeping Computer Members,
We have just released the latest version of our Beta (4.1.3) which marks the beginning of Round 2 of testing for SecureAPlus Beta Testers.
Round 1 covered UI changes for the main window, full system scan, and on-demand scans. This time around the biggest and most exciting change is the addition of Application Whitelisting notifications with the new color coded design to easily identify a blocked files potential threat level at a glance.
Users can also now immediately quarantine or delete a blocked file on top of the standard block or trust options.
For those who haven't joined but are interested in the Beta Program, visit www.SecureAPlus.com/beta to sign up and know the full details of the program.
You can also find the latest full announcement of Beta Version 4.1.3 here.
Finally, we'd like to invite all interested Bleeping Computer members to participate in our survey which will help us to further improve SecureAPlus.
Posted 10 March 2016 - 09:19 PM
- When server is still doing immediate scan in the manual scanner, shows the number of files remaining and wait until all files are finished.
- Modify Trusted Certificate page to split the list and the add page.
- Modify some color scheme in the main console.
- Change SecureAPlus logo in the main console to (left top) to Computer Status logo
- Change color scheme in Quarantine & History.
- Remove back buttons in Quarantine & History pages
- Remove back button in the UAV status.
- Remove back button in the Security Features Details.
- Change Full System scan icon.
- Change "View Status" icon
- Right aligned buttons in manual scanner.
- Change "Notify me for new update" to "Notify me about new update"
- Change “Trusted Certificate” to “Trusted Certificates”
- Change icons and color in “Info & Licenses”
- Change SecureAPlus box pictures in the “License” page
- Right aligned buttons in the UAV scan results.
- Change buttons color in UAV scan results.
- Color theme in the settings pages.
- Adjust text position in the Notifications page (left-top, and right-top).
- Change hover button at the notifications settings.
- At “Home” screen, align “View Status” and “Threats Detected” button to the left.
- Change text, when UAV detected threats, display “Threat(s) detected”. Previously it shows “Your computer is at risk.”.
- Change SecureAPlus taskbar icon.
- Change "Universal AV Status" title color from blue to purple
- Set left and right margin to 0 for tab form.
- Change ComboBox color.
- While ClamAV or UAV is in the progress doing file scanning, close the file handle. Previously the handle is closed only after the scanning is completed.
- Use https protocol to download SecureAPlus update for Windows Vista or later.
Edited by truestampede, 10 March 2016 - 10:49 PM.
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users