Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Money Pak virus

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 kgseals

kgseals

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:57 PM

Posted 20 August 2013 - 10:36 AM

I recently got this virus on my compute and ran the farbar scan but have no clue what to do now...can someone help?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 kgseals

kgseals
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  

Posted 20 August 2013 - 12:23 PM

Need help here plz...how do I get this virus off...I can't use any safe mode etc...thanks...any help will be greatly appreciated!!!

#3 herbman

herbman

• Members
  • 416 posts
  •  

Posted 20 August 2013 - 02:38 PM

I am not a helper but your only going to make your wait much longer by asking for help twice,  i would read the rules on posting so you don't get put at the bottom of the list by posting more than once.

Usually it takes a few days for a response because malware helpers are so backed up. There are no shortcuts either, you just need to wait till someone gets to you.

Don't get caught posting the same question on a different help site either, they check and will terminate your help thread.

Edited by herbman, 20 August 2013 - 02:40 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users