Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Feet first

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 bryany2000

bryany2000

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:01 AM

Posted 20 August 2013 - 07:49 AM

Hello fellow bleepers.  I am glad to have finally bit the bullet and decided to join this awesome community.  Like i used to do with public radio, i enjoyed the fruits of others labor while thinking i didn't have the time to contribute, or participate, in the responsibility or dialog.  I have seen the light and want to keep my eyes open and humble thoughts and experiences available for learning and helping.  Winter is coming and we all need all the help we can get.

Hope to help, and i am sure to learn many lessons.  Thanks for reading this drool... bryany2000

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users