Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Somebody Created One Iso file 4.52 GB to 2.74 MB. Amazing!!!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 kanlinnaye

kanlinnaye

• Members
  • 36 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:36 AM

Posted 19 August 2013 - 04:58 PM

Does anyone know about that? How to create very big file to very small. I will upload you to check tha file. That file is only 2.74 MB only but After you extrect it will be 4.52GB. If you don't believe or if you need please download below. That is Windows 7 Iso file. May I know how to create like that!!!

I'm sorry. I can't upload it. Bcz I can't upload more than 464.48K. My file size is 2.7 MB  Windows 7 Ultimate Iso file. Please download below link and check.

Edited by Grinler, 20 August 2013 - 09:07 AM.
Removed link to download

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Grinler

Grinler

Lawrence Abrams

• Admin
  • 43,572 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:36 AM

Posted 20 August 2013 - 09:09 AM

I have removed the link to the download. We do not allow the distribution of Windows ISOs, even if they are fake :)

Now for your question, that is not a real Windows ISO. The ISO does consist of files that are named the same as those on the legitimate Windows ISO, but the files themselves are filled only with NULL characters. This serves to increase the file size, but are able to be compressed down to almost nothing when compressed.

Best way to describe it is that the file in that ISO are like baloons filled with air. Once the air is removed they are quite small.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users