Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

unable to download

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 jamie k

jamie k

• Members
  • 25 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:05 PM

Posted 19 August 2013 - 03:49 AM

I am unable to download anything. I was infected with ransomware a little while back. Security ess. says everything is good. Any ideas?

Edited by hamluis, 19 August 2013 - 10:31 AM.
Moved from Win 7 to Am I Infected - Hamluis.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Comptech72

Comptech72

• Members
  • 78 posts
  •  

Posted 19 August 2013 - 10:36 AM

What error do you get when you try to download something?  Have you tried using Malwarebytes to make sure your computer is clean?

#3 jamie k

jamie k
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 25 posts
  •  

Posted 19 August 2013 - 03:08 PM

No error codes. only says unable to download. It does this for any and all downloads. I've ran the program Sophos virus removal tool and that's it, there were no problems found.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users