Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Lost return and menu light on Galaxy 3

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 JaneDoe999

JaneDoe999

• Members
  • 16 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:03 PM

Posted 16 August 2013 - 09:09 AM

my phone got wet and I lost the menu and return light on bottom of phone please tell me there is a way to get them back thank you

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 czarboom

czarboom

• Members
  • 608 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:03 PM

Posted 21 May 2014 - 03:33 AM

What type of phone is it, make and model? 

Good practice is to turn off your phone.  Remove the back and battery, place the phone and battery in a air tight container and fill the container with rice.  Make sure the rice is covers all sides of both items.

The rice will suck out any moisture left in the phone.  Give it about 24 to 72 hrs.

Try then putting the phone back together and see if it works.

If the phone gets really Hot at all, then turn off the phone and do not use it.  Could have very bad issues.  If that does not work your will need to get a new phone.

hope this helps

CZARBOOM 

"Never Stop Asking Questions, Question Your Environment, Question Your Government, above all Question Yourself.  We all lose when you Stop asking Why?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users