Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Is there anyone that can help me right away?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 GCutz

GCutz

• Members
  • 36 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:37 PM

Posted 15 August 2013 - 11:49 PM

I've been having this issue with my computer really recently and I did already make a post but the person who was helping is offline and I wanted to know if anyone was available to help me out. 

Basically, My problem is that my computer is apparently having a hard time communicating with the internet and I can't seem to load videos, games and certain webpages and I don't know why!

I think the issue is an svchost that is taking up around 500,000K of my computers memory. 

Can anyone help me fix or find out what the issue is?

GCutz

Edited by GCutz, 15 August 2013 - 11:50 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Broni

Broni

The Coolest BC Computer

• BC Advisor
  • 42,663 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:37 PM

Posted 16 August 2013 - 03:34 PM

Same computer?

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/504523/computer-all-of-a-sudden-started-reacting-differently/

My Website

p4433470.gif

My help doesn't cost a penny, but if you'd like to consider a donation, click p22001735.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users