Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Difficulty connecting to wireless internet

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Bonjourno

Bonjourno

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:50 PM

Posted 15 August 2013 - 06:01 PM

I have a couple laptops and several phones set up on a wireless network. For some reason, one laptop and the phones have difficulty connecting to the wireless internet while the other laptop has no problem. The network will show an excellent signal strength, but when I try to connect, it says that it does not receive a signal from the router. It seems like everyday it resets and has the same issue. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks,

Austin

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 TGIMike

TGIMike

• Members
  • 13 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:50 PM

Posted 23 August 2013 - 01:04 PM

I would try using a wired connection to see if it the router or just the routers signal STRENGTH. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users