Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

flag by google for possible malware

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 intoxi

intoxi

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:03 PM

Posted 15 August 2013 - 08:55 AM

Hi everyone am New to this site and am just seeking some help.... My website has been flaged by google for possible malware.

how can i scan my website and get reed of any malware so as to remove the block from google? and have my site function normal on all search engines? any help would be greatly appreciated because this is frustrating to me

thank you in advance 

Moderator edit: Moved to a more appropriate forum

Roger

Edited by rotor123, 15 August 2013 - 09:27 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 groovicus

groovicus

• Security Colleague
  • 9,963 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:03 PM

Posted 16 August 2013 - 09:33 PM

Whoever created the website will need to open the source code and scan it with their eyeballs to figure out which code deosn't belong.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users