Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

lower task bar

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 LOVEMYPC

LOVEMYPC

• Members
  • 661 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:06 AM

Posted 14 August 2013 - 08:55 PM

HI,I just install a GT610 GPU and notice that i have the folling in lower task bar(my pictures,my music,freemake,,downloads,my documents how do i get them off of the task bar,thanks

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 .X.

.X.

• Members
  • 490 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:06 AM

Posted 14 August 2013 - 10:36 PM

Right click the taskbar then toolbars. Make sure only quick launch is checked. If you want it that is.

If that's not it, right click each item and delete.

Edited by .X., 14 August 2013 - 10:37 PM.

#3 LOVEMYPC

LOVEMYPC
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 661 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:06 AM

Posted 15 August 2013 - 07:43 AM

HI,.X.,I did as you suggested but it gives me the option of sending contents to recycle bin and i do not think that is what i want.

The tool bars you are talking about only showed up once will i ever find out how this happened right now i am going to leave it

alone i have done this on several items and get different options as what to do with item.

Ok,I went back into tool bars and got them removed finally,thanks

#4 .X.

.X.

• Members
  • 490 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:06 AM

Posted 15 August 2013 - 11:46 PM

Those are just shortcuts, not the programs themselves. It's OK to delete them.

You probably dragged a folder to the taskbar and didn't realize it..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users