Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

oldblueeyes

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 oldblueeyes

oldblueeyes

• Members
  • 28 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:03 PM

Posted 14 August 2013 - 08:53 PM

No Sinatra has not come back from the after life!  But I do have a question about the Junk Removal Tool which I will promptly post to a forum.  Thanks and hello to everyone! :rolleyes:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 newbleeping

newbleeping

• Members
  • 434 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:03 PM

Posted 15 August 2013 - 12:31 AM

Welcome to BC,Frank....err....I mean,oldblueeyes................

BC is the best!!  An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure!Greetings & Blessings from the Sunshine State                                                                .Kwik :love4u: ....aka "newbleeping"

#3 oldblueeyes

oldblueeyes
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 28 posts
  •  

Posted 15 August 2013 - 01:36 AM

Hi newbleeping. Thanks, I see you are relatively new too. Welcome to you. I don't plan to be on here that often as hopefully there will be not that many problems. I lived in South Florida. Lived on Biscayne Blvd. Adventura Condominiums. Went to Univ. South Florida- Tampa major Microbiology. Anyway take care and thank you again for he welcome.

#4 newbleeping

newbleeping

• Members
  • 434 posts
  •  

Posted 19 August 2013 - 09:58 AM

My pleasure oldblueeyes,

I'm not on here as often as i would like to be but boy ,oh boy am I grateful for all the help I received from the wonderful admin,mods and people at BC,in such a relatively short time.....they are the best!

Nice to here you have been to Fla,hope your enjoying life in IL,and snow!Don't forget about us here at BC,they offer much more than simply resolving  computer issues................Take care,hope to see you around the different forums!

Kwik

BC is the best!!  An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure!Greetings & Blessings from the Sunshine State                                                                .Kwik :love4u: ....aka "newbleeping"

#5 oldblueeyes

oldblueeyes
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 28 posts
  •  

Posted 19 August 2013 - 10:12 AM

What else do they offer? You mean like downloading various programs? Sincerely Bobby

#6 newbleeping

newbleeping

• Members
  • 434 posts
  •  

Posted 19 August 2013 - 11:29 PM

Hi Bobby,

Yes,there are lots of programs available here but here you can also find the latest info on mobile devices,ipods,cell phones,even GPS...there is a Games Forum as well as General Topics where you can join in for some fun or the Speak Easy where many different issues,ethics,morals and many points of view can be discussed or debated....just check out the different forums,tutorials and so forth for yourself and I"m sure you will find something of interest.......again,welcome!        Kwik

#7 oldblueeyes

oldblueeyes
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 28 posts
  •  

Posted 20 August 2013 - 04:51 AM

Up late taking your advice and replying toa topic on whether the states should succeed from the union. But I also have to say If that's your picture you sure are attractive I wish I was younger or you older

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users