Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Galaxy tab file lost or corrupted

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 flo_cat

flo_cat

• Members
  • 52 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:50 AM

Posted 14 August 2013 - 08:13 PM

I have a Galaxy 8.9 tablet.  I love it.  I lost my password excel file.  I am quite lost without it and it will take a massive amount of time to rebuild.  I synched the tablet to my desktop and looked for it, still could not find it.  I tried to find file recovery applications, but could not find any that would see my tablet.  Anyone have any ideas?  Is there recovery software that can go directly on the tablet??  Is there a hidden or hard to find folder that corrupted files get tossed into or a place for lost files that I can look?

Thank you,

Flo

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users