I would like to take a good look into the bowels of my server (and network) to check for viruses, malware, keylogging and other threats. I would like someone to help me with the steps to give my server a good look over.
This server runs at my wife's office, here's the setup and what I do:
- HP Proliant ML350
- Windows Server 2003 R2 Standard Edition (all software updates installed and up to date)
- Checkpoint 500 series router (not running antivirus)
- MacAfee Security as a Service protection
- I regualrily scan with Malware bytes.
Why do I want some help with doing a comprehensive scan? Two reasons really:
- I want to learn the right way to check things out in the future (so I won't have to post here with a problem)
- I'm paranoid (:-)
Hopefully I've posted this in the right place, if not I do apologise!
Thanks so much!