Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

My Acer Laptop Wont Boot Properly ?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Jelloson306

Jelloson306

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:28 PM

Posted 12 August 2013 - 10:01 PM

I went to work yesterday and i turned off my laptop and when i got home it wouldnt turn on anymore ?? ?! ?!?

I havent made any changes and it has a password so no one can access the main profile (Administer)

My Acer Aspire 5349 Wont boot it keeps saying  --

Intel UNDI, PXE-2.0 (Build 083)

For Atheros PCIE Ethernet Controller V2.0.2.7(11/02/10)

Check cable connection!

PXE-MOF:Exiting intel Pxe ROM

No bootable device -- Insert Boot disk and press any key

I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THIS MEANS ?! .. anyone know about this? :idea:Attached File  nobootabledisk.jpg   78.56KB   2 downloads

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jhayz

jhayz

• BC Advisor
  • 6,922 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:28 PM

Posted 13 August 2013 - 03:05 AM

Welcome Jelloson to Bleeping Computer Forum :welcome:

Please check the BIOS by pressing the right function or key on early boot up and see if your hard drive is recognized. See also if your time and date is correct. See also the link video below

Tekken

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users