Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Need Help moving memory from D to C drive

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 gvschmidt

gvschmidt

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:56 PM

Posted 12 August 2013 - 02:28 PM

Thank you for taking the time to look at this.

I recently had my laptop refurbished through Geek Squad at Best Buy because my computer crashed. They sent it back with some new parts and everything works well, except for some reason, the majority of my memory is in my D drive instead of C. It isn't the worst issue, but it is inconvenient. I was told restoring my system would reset it back to normal, but I don't have the CD. Any suggestions?

My Laptop is a Series 7 Samsung Laptop  

• Model Number: NP700Z5C-S02UB

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Judith1314

Judith1314

• Members
  • 100 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:56 AM

Posted 12 August 2013 - 10:36 PM

Yeah, system restore can solve it, but before you do that, please make a backup for C and D drive. That will be better in case of data loss.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users