Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

QV06 big problem

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 seeana

seeana

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:03 AM

Posted 11 August 2013 - 10:26 AM

Hi everyone I have joined this forum because I am at the end of my tether with this rotten qv06 thing on my computer I cannot download RKILL because my computer says it is blocked ...went to tools and set security to default but still no go ...had no trouble downloading before I got infected.

I do not know what to do as everything seems blocked with this insidious whatever.I picked it up from the Bing browser  and its affected Chromeand Internet explorer,but funny thing hasent taken over Bing yet.?

I have all the instructions how to do it but no way of downloading them,its my own fault I always seem to get myself into these problems but havent the knowledge to  get out of them I think I have been through about 5 or 6 computers because of this but I buy used ones as they are cheaper than getting someone to fix them.
But this time I have kept out of trouble for the last 12 months and quite like this desktop its got windows 7,( the system restore has never worked for some reason refuses to restore so I have had to be very careful)
Could anyone please help me as I dont want to buy another computer. 

PS sorry to post this in Introductions but knowing me I would get lost trying to find the right forum.

Edited by Orange Blossom, 12 August 2013 - 03:22 PM.
Moved to AII. ~ OB

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 seeana

seeana
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:03 AM

Posted 03 September 2013 - 11:23 PM

Hi just to let you know that Combo Fix get rid of QV06 Spybot contained it and Combofix destroyed it ,what a great program Combofix is, thank goodness I had help from the microsoft forums as no one on here replied to me' maybe because I am not computer savvy.Please help help other members who ask as some of us may not be so good with computers but are clever at other things.

One thing I always do is thank the forum members who have helped me in the past I realise that a lot do not' and that can make a difference so I do realise why you don't bother sometimes.

Anyway  Thank you Bleeping Computers' you really are appreciated. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users