Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

gaming in window 7

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 raazxt

raazxt

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:33 PM

Posted 11 August 2013 - 06:18 AM

I want to play game in window 7 but which version of window 7 is suitable for playing game ?

I really need answer for this. please help me because once i had use window 7 ultimate but it didnot 

support many game

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 grantras

grantras

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:48 AM

Posted 11 August 2013 - 07:00 AM

Windows 7, no matter which version, should support most games. It would be more likely that your computer specifications are to blame for you not being able to play certain games. However, if you have a 32 bit operating system, your RAM is capped at 4 GB, which may result in poorer performance with some games. You should also look at the required system specifications for the games that you want to play, and make sure that your computer meets those specifications.

If you wish to find out whether you have a 64 bit or 32 bit operating system, follow the instructions for Windows 7 here: http://www.stata.com/support/faqs/windows/64-bit-compliance/

If you are unsure of your computer specifications, I recommend that you use Speccy: http://www.piriform.com/speccy

Hope this helps.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users