Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Edit A Program

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Slim Nelson

Slim Nelson

• Members
  • 223 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:16 PM

Posted 08 August 2013 - 01:34 PM

Hey guys, I was curious if there is a way I can take the menu bar (Circled with red in picture) out of this program, or better yet, just change the color like everything else so it's not stand out ugly.. I have a 3rd party theme installed on my computer so there is a select few programs I have problems with like this and I wanna fix them, it's a good program but just bugs me. Can this be done with resource hacker? Or another similar program?

Also, if it's possible, I would like to get rid of the separators too (Circled with green in picture).

dfgdh.jpg

dfgdh.jpg

Hulk_Tag.png

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Billy O'Neal

Billy O'Neal

Visual C++ STL Maintainer

• Malware Response Team
  • 12,304 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:16 PM

Posted 08 August 2013 - 02:17 PM

That would require having source access to the program to do in a reliable way.

It is possible to modify the program on disk without sources, but this would require knowledge of assembly language, and you'd be completely out of luck if the program has complex custom drawing code drawing that box itself.

Billy3
Twitter - My statements do not establish the official position of Microsoft Corporation, and are my own personal opinion. (But you already knew that, right?)
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users