Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Just a big hello... And a bigger ThankYou!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 badfun

badfun

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:56 PM

Posted 07 August 2013 - 07:03 PM

Hey everyone, been using your site for 2 years now. A huge Thank you as your forums and software have helped me loads.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 newbleeping

newbleeping

• Members
  • 434 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:56 PM

Posted 07 August 2013 - 07:59 PM

To Everyone at BC,I noticed the title of badfuns topic and thought,"Wow,it would be great to have a(Thank You)section"....In the short time I have been a member at BC I have gotten priceless help,if I would have had to pay an IT to repair my computer I never could have afforded it and I never would have learned all that I have learned so far.All the time,consideration and wealth of information you have so freely given is deeply appreciated!And besides all the great computer stuff,I've had the pleasure of meeting some really wonderful people........You are A# 1 in my book(lol-notebook).......................newbleeping

BC is the best!!  An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure!Greetings & Blessings from the Sunshine State                                                                .Kwik :love4u: ....aka "newbleeping"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users