Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hi All!

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Dededina

Dededina

• Members
  • 17 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:14 PM

Posted 18 November 2004 - 12:41 PM

Guess I'm the next new one on the block. Just a little ole CyberGranny from IL

Glad to find forums like this to help with all the darn technical stuff you run into. Everyone have a great day!!!!!
Posted Image

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 cowsgonemadd3

cowsgonemadd3

Feed me some spyware!

• Banned
  • 4,557 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:14 PM

Posted 18 November 2004 - 01:59 PM

You bet! If you have any tech question just ask! Were here to help you out anytime!
Nice signature item! Never seen something like it before!

Welcome to BC hope you enjoy your stay!

#3 Dededina

Dededina
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 17 posts
  •  

Posted 19 November 2004 - 12:10 AM

Thank you for the warm welcome cowsgonemadd3!!! Checked out your site, but it's late & I have to get some sleep :thumbsup:
Believe me, any problems I might have, like the ones I just went thru, I will be hollering for help LOL

Glad you like my siggy!!!
Posted Image

#4 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  

Posted 19 November 2004 - 08:34 AM

Welcome from Chicago. I think you will find the tutorials here a great source of information, and the members ready to come to your aid with clear explanations and a great attitude.
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#5 Dededina

Dededina
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 17 posts
  •  

Posted 19 November 2004 - 09:52 AM

TY John for the warm welcome also!! I am originally from Chi town myeself :thumbsup:
I love forums that are able to help people that have problems. Am recommending this one to my friends. We usually just go into PCPitStop forum, but this one is more explanatory. They have a lot of help also, but browsing thru this one, I see people get more help. Which is great for a lot of my friends my age and older just getting puters to while away their time.

Have a great day!!!
Posted Image

#6 cowsgonemadd3

cowsgonemadd3

Feed me some spyware!

• Banned
  • 4,557 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:14 PM

Posted 19 November 2004 - 12:19 PM

We also try to get it to you fast! But sometimes the time zones gets us. But since we have members from all countries you can almost get help any time of the day!
Thanks for looking at my site. Its kinda new and so so but its ok.
See you around!

#7 cyberfilly

cyberfilly

• Members
  • 66 posts
  •  

Posted 21 November 2004 - 10:51 PM

TY John for the warm welcome also!! I am originally from Chi town myeself  :cool:
I love forums that are able to help people that have problems. Am recommending this one to my friends. We usually just go into PCPitStop forum, but this one is more explanatory. They have a lot of help also, but browsing thru this one, I see people get more help. Which is great for a lot of my friends my age and older just getting puters to while away their time.

Have a great day!!!

:thumbsup: BLAH BLAH
lol JUST KIDDING Mom! :trumpet: I am 1 of the "friends" she spoke of! :flowers:
I sure need to take some time to read a few of the well written instructions!
:inlove: and heres hoping they can help me get rid of a few left over Gremlins in my com
Posted Image Posted Image

#8 phawgg

phawgg

Learning Daily

• Members
  • 4,543 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:14 PM

Posted 21 November 2004 - 11:02 PM

I think we'll all enjoy you two flittin' about the site and sharin' your questions, Dededina & Cyberfilly...Answers, too. No doubt. :thumbsup: :flowers:
patiently patrolling, plenty of persisant pests n' problems ...

#9 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  

Posted 22 November 2004 - 01:38 AM

I really think that people here take more interest in helping others than in some other places; bear in mind, everyone is strickly a vclunteer, and sometimes there may be a lag between question and answer until someone who knows the solution comes on. There are enough people here, though, that any question can receive a rapid response.
Cheers,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#10 cyberfilly

cyberfilly

• Members
  • 66 posts
  •  

Posted 22 November 2004 - 11:49 PM

Thanks for the warm greetingz!
"FLITTIN" phawgg??
lmao humm I think that description may just fit we can have a sense of humor Dededina *Mom as I call her* tend to have good CLEAN fun where ever we are be it a forum board or Pogo/Ion Thunder game rooms! :thumbsup:

Edited by cyberfilly, 22 November 2004 - 11:50 PM.

Posted Image Posted Image

#11 JEservices

JEservices

helping hand

• Members
  • 1,700 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:14 PM

Posted 23 November 2004 - 01:35 AM

Howdy Dededina and cyberfilly, from TX.

As you can tell from my avatar, I love cats also. It is nice to see another feline lover on this board. If you ever have any questions, feel free to ask.

I also noticed that you mentioned Pogo. There is a Pogo thread started in the Games forum. Take a look at it when you have the time.
We are all curious like a cat. We wonder, we ask, we learn.
Please post back when a suggestion works, so that others may learn.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users