Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

New tablet for parents - email, Skype

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 trashcan7

trashcan7

• Members
  • 402 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:26 PM

Posted 04 August 2013 - 10:36 PM

Sorry, not sure where to put this thread.

I'm looking to buy a tablet for my parents. Usage would be limited to simple tasks - email, directions/maps, weather, reading, and maybe vidchatting/Skype. So things I'm looking for would be great Wifi, decent battery, bigger screen (9-10 inches), and easy UI. Nothing fancy.

What would be your recommendations? I'm looking at the Google Nexus 10 right now, but perhaps there are less expensive and older generation models that would fit perfectly fine.

Edited by trashcan7, 05 August 2013 - 12:11 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users