Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Just got the exploit.drop.70 virus on my computer through Explorer - HELP!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 dallasgrl32

dallasgrl32

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:04 PM

Posted 04 August 2013 - 04:08 AM

Hello - I was just surfing the web and got this exploit.drop.70 virus...Malewarebytes real-time blocked and quarantined, but I am still getting re-directs to incorrect web pages (which is what this virus does) - I do not see ANY info on your site as to how to remove this permanently...PLEASE HELP!  What tool should I run!? :) Thank you! :radioactive:  :radioactive: :radioactive:  :radioactive:  :radioactive:  :clapping:  :bubbles:  :love4u:  

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 dallasgrl32

dallasgrl32
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:04 PM

Posted 04 August 2013 - 04:19 AM

OK - Malwarebytes blocked/quarantines this Virus, but evidently it DID NOT work because every website I go to (if I search Google and click a link - it takes me - redirects - to another link!?!) AAARRGGHHH! - HOw do I get rid of this once and for all - ?  I am running SAS and Malwarebytes scans now and also RKILL....I have all the various tools on my computer - which one will remove this virus?

Oh, and you have ZERO info on this virus on your website - not sure why?!

#3 Condobloke

Condobloke

Outback Aussie @ 54.2101 N, 0.2906 W

• Members
  • 5,786 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:04 PM

Posted 04 August 2013 - 04:25 AM

You have an active topic running here with Nasdaq attending to you.....I would strongly advise you to await his reply and simply inform him of the latest occurrence.

Regards,

Condobloke ...Outback Australian  

fed up with Windows antics...??....LINUX IS THE ANSWER....I USE LINUX MINT 18.3  EXCLUSIVELY.

Microsoft gives you Windows, Linux gives you the whole house...

It has been said that time heals all wounds. I don't agree. The wounds remain. Time - the mind, protecting its sanity - covers them with some scar tissue and the pain lessens, but it is never gone. Rose Kennedy

#4 hamluis

hamluis

• 55,405 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:04 PM

Posted 04 August 2013 - 06:57 AM

Please...complete the open topic that you have Here in MRL...before beginning new topics about this system or these issues.

This topic is closed to avoid confusion.

Louis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users