Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

New to forum

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 fgibson1911

fgibson1911

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:35 AM

Posted 03 August 2013 - 09:48 AM

Good Morning,

My name is Frank and I am retired and playing with woodworking and PC repairs.  I enjoy shooting and am a "semi" combat handgun shooter...lol.

I am former Army Special Forces and a Vietnam Veteran.  Worked for Caterpillar in Commercial engine for about 25 years before the economy crashed and I was foced to retire.

Looking forward to talking with some knowledgeable people on this site and learning more to improve my ability to help others.

Thanks for taking the time to read my introduction.

Frank

10th SFG(A)

Vietnam 1968-1969

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Stolen

Stolen

• Members
  • 669 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:35 AM

Posted 03 August 2013 - 10:46 AM

Good morning, Frank!

This site is awesome, extremely credible. Helpful people and quite knowledgeable and proficient Admins, and, well,

It's kind of addictive here.  Beware ;)

Welcome !!!! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users