Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Whats up with this & how?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 HalfBreed

HalfBreed

• Members
  • 46 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:19 PM

Posted 01 August 2013 - 07:07 AM

I continously get a warning on the top of the page when using FireFox that states " firefox has prevented this page from reloading or redirecting to another page" or something pretty close. On the right side of the bar is says allow, so when you click on it it's supposed to let it reload or redirect. Problem is it doesn't and some of my school websites need to reload or redirect to open the next sesssion. Can any one give me an idea as to how or what I need to do to shut this option or command or what ever the crap it is off. I would greatly appreciate any info on this.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 ddeerrff

ddeerrff

Retired

• Malware Response Team
  • 2,733 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:19 PM

Posted 01 August 2013 - 08:54 AM

Tools | Options | Advanced | General 

Under Accessibility, uncheck "Warn me when websites try to redirect or reload the page".

Derfram
~~~~~~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users