Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Help Please! Windows 2000 Prof - Ie 6.0

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Hask

Hask

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:20 AM

Posted 20 April 2006 - 01:31 PM

I HAVE BEEN USING A WEBBSITE FOR 2 YEARS... I CAN ACCESS THE WEBSITE AS ALWAYS BUT MY USER ID AND PASSWORD WHEN SIGNED IN AS I HAVE BEEN DOING, DOES NOTHING... IT JUST REFRESHES THE SCREEN AND CLEARS MY ENTRIES INTO THOSE 2 FIELDS... TRIED IT ON 3 OTHER COMPUTERS HERE IN MY OFFICE AND THEY ALL WORK JUST FINE AS THEY HAVE FOR THE PAST 2 YEARS... FOR SOME REASON ALL OF A SUDDEN IT IS LIKE IT JUST WONT RECOGNIZE MY SIGN IN USER ID OR PASSWORD AT ALL...

ANY THOUGHTS OR IDEAS ON MAYBE SOME SWITCH BEING SET DIFFERENTLY??? OR WOULD AN UPDATE I HAVE DONE CHANGED ANY OF THE SETTINGS ETC???

I HAVE REMOVED ALL OLD COOKIES ETC...

ANY SUGGESTION IS MORE THEN WELCOME...

THANKS!!!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,023 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:20 AM

Posted 21 April 2006 - 01:48 AM

Why are you yelling at us?

Family and loved ones will always be a priority in my daily life.  You never know when one will leave you.

#3 Herk

Herk

• Members
  • 1,609 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:20 AM

Posted 21 April 2006 - 12:31 PM

Cleaning your cookies may not have helped. That's where site info is stored. Double-check your password, make sure your caps lock key isn't on when typing the password. (That just might be your problem, based on your message here.)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users