Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

HDMI to TV problem

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 TroyF3

TroyF3

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:41 PM

Posted 31 July 2013 - 12:11 PM

I opened up my laptop to clean my fans, and when I closed it up again I turned on my laptop and tried to connect it to my TV via HDMI as I've done 100x before without problem. My laptop still recognises the TV in playback devices and the nvidia control panel, and for a short while I was able to change resolution of the TV and the picture shows up at extremely low resolution. The TV recognises the connection as it blinks from a black screen when I plug in the HDMI as it did before. I have an ASUS N55S and a Toshiba HDTV.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users