Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

How to use Nero 11 to download youtube video

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 yingying

yingying

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:03 PM

Posted 30 July 2013 - 10:05 PM

Hello, everyone good evening !

This is my first time to visit this forum, I have problem to use nero this software.

I want to download youtube video, I know I should have a download software, then copy the URL and paste it.

I have bought the original product of NERO 11 which include Nero Kwik Media, Nero Video, Nero Recode, Nero Backup, but don't know which one to use dowloading video.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 NorthernScally

NorthernScally

• Members
  • 21 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:03 PM

Posted 06 August 2013 - 09:17 PM

I Believe you need Nero 12 Recode.Both Nero 12 and Nero 12 Platinum now support direct YouTube video imports

#3 yingying

yingying
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:03 PM

Posted 19 August 2013 - 04:18 PM

Hi, Mr. NorthemScally, good evening.
Thank you very much for your information about Nero 12.
Do you mean I have to buy Nero 12 ?
Nero 11 do not support direct Youtube4 video imports ?

I bought the Nero 11 also had recode this feature, it include Recode Discs : Import DVD; Convert Media Files : import local video files and import from Nero media browser.

Just I don't know how use this features.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users