Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

what is this

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 mattyms

mattyms

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:20 PM

Posted 30 July 2013 - 03:32 PM

Hi my brother brought home 9 hp towers yesterday and most of them had these things in them and he brought some also i tried turning them on but i need to install windows on them but when these things were in nothing happened nothing popped up. Could someone tell me what this is??

sy6kvs.jpg

vji82.jpg

263y89d.jpg

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Moamen

Moamen

• Members
  • 17 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:20 AM

Posted 30 July 2013 - 03:47 PM

As far as i can tell that looks like a DM559 Dual DVI Port. Its probably a graphics card.

What does it display as in Device Manager?

#3 synergy513

synergy513

• BC Advisor
  • 1,062 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:20 PM

Posted 30 July 2013 - 05:03 PM

looks like a workstation graphics card. i wouldn't even classify it as a modern firepro or quadro. it is definitely a PCI 2.0/2.1 interface though.

Moore's Law : 4d Graph in Progress

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users