Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Mouse back button

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 carlito777

carlito777

• Members
  • 13 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:20 PM

Posted 30 July 2013 - 10:45 AM

More and more often, my back button on my mouse does not work as I browse the web. It used to be only on a very few websites. But now, almost every other website seems to be having this issue. Let's say you're browsing the web and you're at point A, from Point A you go to Point B, then you click the back button on your mouse to go back to point A but you're stuck at Point B. Very annoying. I thought it had to do with my browser but it's not a browser issue, the culprits are the websites developers. It seems they've developed some scripts that will not allow you to click the back button to go to your previous webpage. I know there's a work-around this but it's very annoying. It would be so much more simpler if you can just click on the back button. 

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 SpywareDoc

SpywareDoc

• Members
  • 676 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:20 PM

Posted 30 July 2013 - 12:42 PM

To get around the problem, right-click the link for Point B and select Open in New Tab/Window. That way, when you're done with Point B, simply close the Tab/Window and Point A will be right there where you left it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users