Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Annoying Keyboard Lag in All Apps

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Tarnsman

Tarnsman

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:07 PM

Posted 30 July 2013 - 09:14 AM

This is the first time I've posted here, but for years I have relied on this site for help. Thanks for being here!

I am experiencing lag in both keyboard and mouse. This is a fairly new computer  (Desktop)

OS -     Windows 7 Professional

CPU -   Intel Core i7-3930K  @ 3.20 GHz

Ram -   32.0 GB

System - 64 bit

I am using a Wacom Intuos 5 Touch pen tablet and a standard Microsoft wireless keyboard.

The lag is intermittent, but consistent ( if that makes sense) Sometimes I can go an hour without experiencing it, sometimes 5 minutes... but sooner or later it always comes.

Also, I am not getting CPU spikes when the lag occurs.

I believe the keyboard lag and the mouse lag are 2 separate issues, as I have read about others having pen tablet problems with windows 7.

I am thinking that maybe I need to buy a USB keyboard to solve the keyboard issue, but wanted to ask in this forum first.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users