I'm wondering what the difference is between:
Vision Tek Label 8GB (2x4GB) NB3-12800 CL9 1600 204-Pin DDR3 SODIMM Notebook Memory
- Memory type: NB3-12800 SODIMM
- Data Rate: 1600 CL9
- Density Per Module 4 GB
- 1600MHz, 8-8-8-24, 1.65V, with Intel and AMD support
- Ultra-high performance for Intel and AMD platforms
- 2X4GB Dual Channel kit for use in high performance Intel and AMD systems.
- Lifetime warranty: This DDR3 memory kit is built to last under the most demanding, processor intensive environments, and is backed by a limited Lifetime warranty
Corsair Vengeance 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 1600 MHz (PC3 12800) Laptop Memory
- 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 SODIMM kit for 2nd Generation Intel Core i5 and i7 notebooks
- Speed: 1600MHz
- Timing: 9-9-9-24
- Pin Out: 204 Pin
- Voltage: 1.5V
The voltage and timing is different.... but would the Vision Tek not also work just as fine in an i5 laptop?